Honda Presents World Premiere of the "Honda 0" EV Concept Models at CES 2024
9 January, 2024
Honda Presents World Premiere of the “Honda 0” EV Concept Models at CES 2024
Adopting new H mark design exclusively for the next generation EV
● In 2026, Honda will launch t h e Honda 0 Series a new EV series for global markets starting from the North American market
● Honda presented the world premiere of Honda 0 Series concept models Saloon and Space Hub at the CES 2024
● A new H mark that represents Honda s commitment for the next generation EVs also made its world debut
● Honda 0 Series is being developed with a new approach Thin, Light and Wise to offer five core values
- Artistic design that evoke s resonance
- AD/ADAS that ensure s safety and peace of mind
- A “space” for people made possible by the internet of things and connected technologies
- The joy of driving with the feeling of oneness with the vehicle
- Outstanding electricity efficiency performance
TOKYO, Japan, January 10 , 2024 Honda today unveiled the Honda 0 Series a new EV series Honda will launch globally starting in 2026 , with the world premiere of two concept models, namely Saloon and Space Hub , at the CES 2024 in Las Vegas Nevada, U.S. Honda also presented the world premiere of the new H mark t o be used exclusively for the next generation EV models of Honda.
Honda has been conducting business based on its Global Brand Slogan: The Power of Dreams – How we move you. This slogan conveys the message that Honda will create mobility products and services which enable people to “transcend various constraints such as time and place,” and to “augment their abilities and possibilities.” With such mobility products and services, Honda will support the realization of dreams of more people and become the driving force that moves society forward
The Honda 0 Series is a new EV series that symbolizes how Honda is under going a major transformation in line with its Global Brand Slogan and electrification policy . The series name represents Honda s determination in taking on this challenge of developing new EV series by going back to the starting point of Honda as an automaker and creating completely new EVs from “zero ..” Wi th this new EV series, Honda will strive to further advance its “M/M concept*” and the “joy of driving,” which Honda values in its car making, and take the “joy and freedom of mobility” to even greater heights.
*The “man maximum , machine minimum” concept is a basic approach to Honda car design a n approach to increase the efficiency of the vehicle interior by maximizing space for people and minimizing the space required for mechanical components .
Honda 0 Series concept models , Saloon (left) and Space Hub (right)
Find out more
Give our team a no-obligation call, or send us a message.