Back in 2006 in Europe, the QASHQAI pioneered the crossover with its blend of hatchback compactness and SUV practicality. Now meet the all-new QASHQAI, demonstrating a bold stance with sharp LED lighting and striking alloy wheels. With its roomy interior in an aerodynamic and compact body, the QASHQAI once again brings a new vision to the small SUV market.
The all-new QASHQAI is coming to New Zealand in 2022.
The design for the all-new QASHQAI was derived from Nissan’s European Design Studio in London, UK. Although still unmistakably QASHQAI, this third generation is more muscular, sharp and modern.
On the exterior, the QASHQAI’s enhanced body stance is more purposeful, with prominent shoulder lines, and sports an enlarged Nissan V-motion grille. This is complimented by slim, full LED advanced matrix headlamps* with boomerang signature daylight running lights, giving a premium and precise impression.
From the side, the new QASHQAI appears more athletic and dynamic, with a single ‘fast line’ that strikes through the car from the front to the rear, giving a very horizontal presence to the car, but also conveying a sense of dynamism.
Connected, comfortable and commanding, the cabin of the all-new QASHQAI sets a new segment standard for premium feel, distinctive design and enhanced usability. Creating a reassuring and calming environment, new white ambient lighting is used throughout the cabin with improved all-round visibility to give drivers a commanding sense of their environment.
The premium quilted leather-accented^* seats, including massage functions* for the driver and front passenger, will sweep you off your feet and make you feel at ease while behind the wheel.
NISSAN INTELLIGENT MOBILITY
The plethora of Nissan Intelligent Mobility available in the all-new QASHQAI makes you feel more confident and connected on every ride. You will drive with greater awareness, backed up by assistance when you need it.
You will be able to maintain your focus on the road with heads-up display* and can select from a number of varying screen configurations so that you can easily navigate or select the perfect tune to get you through the day.
The all-new QASHQAI will be leading the way in Nissan Intelligent Mobility, so stay tuned to find out more!
4 GRADE OPTIONS AVAILABLE
The all-new QASHQAI will be offered in a new 1.3L 4-cylinder turbocharged petrol engine producing 110kW and 250Nm. It will also deliver the class-leading poise and comfort that comes from an advanced multi-link rear suspension configuration, standard on all grades. Looking to the future, Nissan’s innovative e-POWER technology will follow late 2022.
- 17” alloy wheels
- Automatic LED headlights with High Beam Assist
- 8” Colour Touchscreen with Apple Carplay®~ and Android Auto™~
- 7″ TFT Digital Instrument Cluster
- Cloth trim
- Rear camera and front/rear parking sensors
- Predictive Forward Collision Warning and Forward Emergency Braking with Junction/Pedestrian/Cyclist detection
- Lane Departure Warning & Prevention
- Blind Spot Warning & Blind Spot Intervention
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Intelligent Cruise Control
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Rear Autonomous Emergency Braking with pedestrian detection
Includes ST features plus/or:
- 18” alloy wheels
- LED front fog lights
- 9” Colour Touchscreen with wireless Apple Carplay®~
- Satellite Navigation
- Around-View Monitor with Moving Object Detection
- Rain-sensing front wipers
Includes ST+ features plus/or:
- 19” alloy wheels
- Adaptive Driving Beam Headlights
- Dual-zone Climate Control
- Wireless phone charger
- Part cloth/part leather-accented^ seat trim
- 8-way power adjustable drivers seat
- Heated Front Seats and Heated Steering Wheel
Includes ST-L features plus/or:
- Panoramic glass roof
- 10.8” Heads-Up Display
- Motion-activated tailgate
- 3D quilted premium leather-accented^ trim
- Massage and Memory Front seats
- 10-speaker BOSE® audio
- 12.3″ Full TFT Digital Instrument Cluster
- Intelligent Park Assist
Register your interest for the all-new Qashqai
Be amongst the first to experience the new design.
Visit any of our Nissan dealerships.
Terms & conditions
The all-new QASHQAI is not yet available for purchase. Expected availability for New Zealand is 2022. All features are based on the pre-production overseas model. Actual New Zealand production model may vary.
*Available on selected models only.
^Leather-accented features and upholstery may contain synthetic material.